Saturday, April 09, 2011

Crossplay

Personally, I always want to crossplay but never really did it because I don't have very good facial features for crossplaying, even with contouring and such. There's so much you can do to a natural degree :) Anyways, Sakuracon is in approximately 2 weeks time and I have nothing done yet, of course! :) So I decided to play around with crossplay eye makeup yesterday evening and this is what I got:

 

Can I pass as a dansou cafe worker at least? |||orz

Looks more like I could cosplay Rin from Ao no Exorcist... speaking of which, I can't wait for the anime to come out! I've been wanting to get into the series but I don't really feel like starting a new manga series right now. I'm already reading too way too many on-going series.

Anyways, I'm getting ready to go out and meet a couple of friends for dinner and probably discuss Sakuracon plans :)