Tuesday, April 26, 2011


During this past Easter weekend, I went down to Seattle for Sakuracon.
My friends and I did a cosplay skit from the series, Star Driver.
It was really fun *___* Not just the skit but the overall convention experience~


Sakuracon is actually the first convention of this year for me. Also the first time cosplaying this year!
Met some new people and made memories with friends<3
Was really great ;A;
I can't wait for next year but before that, Fanime is coming up in the end of May.
More memories to be had 8) Yay~
I'm still debating on what to cosplay there.
Hopefully it will be decided soon so I can work on stuff for that.


During my trip in Seattle, I didn't really shop... didn't have time.
I bought some E.L.F cosmetics since I heard for the price you pay, you get a decent result.
I guess I'll try it sometime soon >u<

Hanami is this weekend. I'm looking forward to that!
Gonna improve my yukionna cosplay a bit more before then...
That's it for now-- updates later I guess :3