Monday, June 06, 2011

[SUMMER♥LOVE]

Saturday was a photoshoot meetup at SFU. The event was called [SUMMER♥LOVE].
I had to go for a meeting before hand so I didn't end up arriving till almost at the end of the meetup orz
Not to mention on the drive there, practically all of East Hastings was blocked off. =__="
So I ended up having to take side roads till I got to Willingdon.
It was SUPER annoying!

To be honest, I felt slightly cosplay'd out after Fanime so I wasn't originally intending to cosplay but I still ended up wearing an old C.C cosplay that I never really got to wear before. Last time I wore it was to Kumoricon in 2009 but I forgot the black strappings.

Luckily, Celia and Rico still helped me take some beautiful pictures~ ^0^
Here's a mini preview:

  

We all went for dinner and bubble tea at Kaworu's house afterwards.


While we were driving to bubble tea, Uzuki and I were wondering why everyone was honking at us.
Then we realized the Canucks won the game that day xD
I thought I was driving incorrectly or something, lol

I got to see Kaworu's cute kitten, Toro too~

We played some board games and watched Kaworu's bf play Grand Theft Auto, lol~
Pretty much that was it.
Dropped Uzuki back home and then rolled around at home till bed time.
Yep! That's it~

I'll get around to posting my Fanime report soon, I swear...