Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Mini Comi & new shoots

First of all, I'd like to say that before I talk about Mini Comi...
I've suddenly became amazingly backlogged since I just received some of my Fanime pictures xD"
I still have Sakuracon and Anime Expo shoots I have yet to receive too!
So my deviantArt will probably be exposed to shoot spammage for the next several weeks so please look forward to that >w<

The day before Mini Comi was also Tammy's birthday so I joined her party after work.


She just drank a lot. Not much~ haha :P

The day after was Mini Comi and I ended up going about an hour before closing since I didn't have much to buy... or more like I was trying to stop myself ^^" It was nice though~ I got to see one of my high school friends again since she was selling artwork there as well. I ended up buying a Madoka pin from her even though I haven't watched the series except 1st ep so far XD" She goes by izuma on deviantart. Be sure to check out her awesome work :D

Some pictures of my adorable friends :D Like Ann in C.C cosplay and Miko cosplaying Origami Cyclone photobombing in the back XDDDDD Karen in her super cute Menma cosplayyyy.



After the venue ended, Jun helped me take pictures of my Shiemi cosplay with Elle cosplaying as Izumo. We ended up finding an empty opened classroom which we did the shoot in. Big thanks to everyone that was there and otsukare! If you're interested in seeing some of the sets, just check out my deviantart gallery :)


After photoshoot, we all separated for dinner ^^
Elle and I ended up grabbing some food nearby so we can make it in time for Jin's concert.
 

Since there was also a line up before the concert, I just hung out with Tammy cause she was staff. I kept getting photobombed...



So that was a great way to finish off my week! :D
As for this week, there was the annual gay pride parade.
I ended, as usual, being late so I got there to see the last 3 floats orz
It was still cool 8D"


My friend, Bam and I went to eat lunch nearby as we didn't eat all day yet XD"
I ended up ordering a ramen set, salmon carpaccio and a ginger ale from Kingyo.
It was... really expensive~


We walked around downtown for a bit but there wasn't much to do.
We visited Book-Off and Pacific Center, then decided to head home.
We were debating what to do at home and if we should have dinner, etc.
So I ended up texting Sonia to see what her and others were up to as I know they were at the Powell Japanese Festival earlier.
I ended up going home to pick up the car and driving to her house to hangout~


Her adorable cat, Toro... we're kinda friends 8D
He's gotten huge now!
We finally decided on japanese food nearby so we all drove to go get fooooood.

 

My katsu don and JB (Justin Bieber) roll.
Actually, I have no idea what JB stands for XD"


I grabbed bubble tea before going back to Sonia's house and when we got there, we all decided to play her Wii dance game!


It was loads of fun and we danced from all sorts of genre like... hip hop, disco and even Bollywood style XD" Lou was so cute in that belly dancing skirt thing<3

As for today, I ended up oversleeping so I didn't get to go fabric shopping for Cos & Effect next weekend.
Instead, I walked my dog at the dog walk and took pictures of the scenery :D


It was truly pretty and there's a lot of good locations for photo ops actually O_o



I think the picture above on the right would be perfect for the scene where Tokiya first meets Nanami from Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 1000% xDDD
Yes, I'm watching the series right now and I'm absolutely in love with it hahaha

Finally a little pretty path :D
I'm a bit too scared to go in though cause I didn't want to be attacked by bugs as it was rather close to the body of water as seen in the above picture ^^"

Anyways, that's about it for now. Until next time! Take care~