Thursday, September 15, 2011

Back to fashion school!

Unfortunatly, my summer has come to an end and school activities started again for me last week~
This semester, my courses aren't very heavy and it seems that I am doing well so far.
Since I have a bit of free time, I shop a lot too orz


So the cake above was from a couple weeks ago for Rusty's(from Gundam Seed) birthday party xD
I think the Sunday of that same week, Bam and I went to the nightmarket to watch Jin's band show.


But like I said, I've been shopping even after class xD"
I got these on the first day of school I think after class?
Bought a long dress and faux fur scarf from H&M and a pair of boots for Fall/Winter.


Since I also took off my Accounting class on Wednesdays, I went to the hair salon to get a new colour.
My roots were really showing since I didn't dye my hair for... 5 months? ^^"
It was pretty bad but not too obvious at the same time because it's a medium golden brown.
So this is my new hair colour now~ really dry though U___U


Got gelato afterwards and treated my mother too n___n
It was super hot that day so it was awesome<3


Then the Friday I had dinner with Elle at The Noodle Box.
It was really yummy and I think I'll try to go there in the future again~


Did some shopping before I met up with Elle at Lush too xD
Got a new concealer, some bath bombs and a face mask~
We went to watch the sunset in the beach afterwards while having frozen yogurt.
It was really cold and I'm pretty sure I caught a cold/flu because of that XD"
Suffering from that pretty badly now... *clears nose*


Lastly, we finally reached today-- zooming through my blog since I don't really feel like going into details.
I got my Beauties Factory 120 eyeshadow palette order in my mailbox.
Bought another 2 palettes from Coastal Scents today too along with a contouring set and a brush case.


I actually find the pigmentation on the Beauties Factory palette to be rather lacking in colour?
There's a lot of it but without using an eyeshadow primer-- thus far, it isn't very pigmented.
I'll try it again in a couple days to see whether it works better with a primer.
Regardless, I decided to purchase the original 88 Coastal Scents eyeshadow palette AND the ultra shimmer palette~
I sent it to my friend in the states so I won't be finding out how that goes until early October unfortunatly XD"


I also picked up 2 NYX jumbo eye pencils and a Maybelline Eye Studio shadow.
I actually wanted to say I really like their new palette because it's kind of like a KATE dupe.
I already used the Pink Punch for the past couple weeks now but just picked up the Caffeine Rush colour today.
Shall try it in the morning but I like neutral tones for everyday life so it works well n__n

The fancy rolliing suit case is for school(for pattern making primarily)~
Lots of shopping this week orz
Can't wait for my Coastal Scents order xD