Thursday, September 01, 2011

OTANJOUBI OMEDETOU RUSTYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So it's technically Rusty's birthday today x3
My friends and I are going to celebrate it with a party later tonight hahaha!
I'll blog with pictures and stuff later-- for all you have to know is that Rusty is a character from Gundam Seed
^___^
He dies in the 1st episode :-) FOREVER SWEET 16.


Anywayssss~~~
I guess I'll talk about Lights & Cameras event.
I worked on my Lotte cosplay 4 days before the event.
Why do I always leave things to the last minute? -3-"
In anycase, it was really warm that day and I didn't eat brunch so I wasn't feeling too well.

I drove to QEP and decided to change in my car there...
omg I thought I was going to pass out from heat stroke xD


Shortly after I finished changing, I bumped into Shiyu and Carol~
whilst Shiyu was pulled aside for some photos, I snapped a shot with Carol.

After that, I met up with my group of friends and we just sat around.
I got some photos taken from Rico & Celia again.
There were some photographers that helped me take pictures as well--
You can see my featured Lotte cosplay at SUTORAIKUanime.

After that, I was getting really fatigued so I changed out of costume and sat till it was time for our goodbye dinner party for Heather.


We ate at Red Robin's and while we were talking about Gundam Seed near the end of our dinner, the manager came up to us and asked us to quiet down XD"
So we ended up leaving to go to bubble tea instead.


We continued our Gundam Seed cosplay plans/chat at the bubble tea place we went to~



So now we have epic Gundam Seed plans. I actually hadn't watched past episode 7 during the chat. So I'm trying to catch up since I've been forced into cosplaying Cagalli (I joke you not. Force is a great description!) I really wanted to cosplay Athrun... I guess I'll do that on my own another time >3<


I got my Nanami wig and S-class/A-class patches from Karen~ can't wait to cosplay Uta-pri!♥
I seriously absolutely am in LOVE with the series.
I'm reading the game plot right now for each character and so far I've read Sho's, Ittoki's, and Tokiya's but I have to say that Sho's is seriously the best out of the 3.
Mostly because it's really touching and he's adorable. It may be biased though.
I just think he's the cutest one of all xD

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Then yesterday, I had dinner at Anton's with Kero, Ashlee, Lisa and Bam.


It was super filling but awesome~
I kind of want to go back again since I loveeeee pasta but I'm not sure if I want to wait in that kind of line ^^"
While waiting in line, I realized that I was wearing a poncho lol


Then I screamed to Bam "ki ni naru aitsu wa poncho~ nuuuu" xD and started dancing a bit.
I love Fukujun♥
Anyways, when I got home--
I kinda wanted to take a picture with my awesome mask that I've never shown others.


Anyways, that's all I'll blog for now. A bit tired-- gonna watch some more Seed and sleep.
Work tomorrow, then RUSTY PARTY!!!<3
Until next time``